Friday, September 4, 2009

back to un-conscious

My life is so busy there’s so much of work so much to do so much to say where to go and where to stay.

Reminds me of what happened yesterday because of a stupid man who pricked my nose the other day, he pricked the nerve to my brain and I started feeling dizzy in just a second. I felt giddy thinking I would puke but hey…

I saw two men whom I didn’t know holding mi from both sides a female coming to the shop and asking “ chakkar aa gaya kya?” then I understood that I fell flat on the ground unconscious and the guys in shop picked me up; I sweated like crazy the glass table where I put my head down was dripping. Quite embarrassing. I don’t remember how I fell or when I got up the only thing that I remember is the world of my dreams where I traveled to for a few seconds of my life I was so happy that I didn’t want to get to know everything again.

Irony of life naa I have never felt so bad coming back to the real world.

Probably it was just a way of telling mi that a nose piercing is not good enough or I have to leave it to get more important things in my life. And as we always say “jo hua accha hi hua”

No comments:

Post a Comment