Saturday, October 10, 2009

intuition - the reality

This has been happening with me since years but today have I finally got to put it up, this may seem personal but all this I have experienced and most of them in a state of surprise pretty close to a shock.

Things that I thought were going to happen with no clear signs have happened very close to me.

My mom my survivor
She is the hero in the real sense; her intuitions are way stronger than me she has protected me every time for any problem that can come in my way. The earliest that I can recollect is when the ceiling fell; I was small playing just under it; she called me … I went up to her and it fell, something that I cant forget for the rest of my life how did she know it at that very moment.

That day in April-may 09 we were supposed to sit together in a rickshaw but it was her idea that we don’t sit in the same one; the rickshaw in which she sat met with a very mild accident. I then understood her decision. Small things make so many differences.

1 comment:

  1. This is freaky... wish i hd an intutuion lk dat 1... well written :)

    ReplyDelete