Monday, May 23, 2011

THE SECRETS

I am taking the 10 day challenge. So lets see how much of me comes out

Top 10 secrets that most of the people do not know

1 I started having crushes as young as 10., weird... i know but this is what it is!

2 I have deliberately got my sister a lot of scolding from mom, as a revenge when i was small, really i am not that mean anymore :P

3 I really feel that i suffer from some disease of forgetfulness believe it or not i can forget anything or everything for that matter however important that may be

4 My Janamkundali name is Hasibai which indeed is one of the biggest secrets that i have, it sounds like the name of the owner of a kotha

5 I always feel that people who come to your life and love you a lot will not be there forever

6 I do not believe in the concept of  'best friends' either you are friends or no

7 I am extremely possessive about the people i care, if someone says anything to them will get a slap on his face

8 I always show that i am very strong and stubborn but inside i am very soft and emotional, total dramebaaz i am :)

9 I am scared to drive a car in this dirty UP traffic

10 I love my family, my friends, my laptop, my scooty, my music everything but i will never admit it 

2 comments:

  1. relate to some points too :P
    got loads of crushes, love getting my sis scolded :D

    following you now!
    cheers

    ReplyDelete