Sunday, February 14, 2010

untitled

i don't know what is wrong because there is no problem with me right now but i am feeling sad not only sad but awful i want to cry enough so that it comes out. may be it is that i have been forcefully made to sit at home (but that happens otherwise too)
may be it is that i am not sporting enough to wait for a surprise till another year, may be because i have to kill all my excitement for my 21st. may be because i have kept patience with God for something i can see no results my deadline is close or it is just the pain of leaving college and going back to nothingness or something bad is coming close to me. i cant figure out. today was the worst valentines day of my life and sometimes when bad things happen i just remember what my dad says " after this you know nothing can be worse than this so if you have managed to live up to this you will never feel bad again" thanks dad but that never helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment