Sunday, November 28, 2010

happiness- dil se

I kept asking myself
After not getting something I wished for,
Facing many problems,
Struggling hard for everything in life
According to me I got nothing
When I tried,
I used to cry
I saw a dream that night went upset and worried
I had a conversation with God
God: why are you upset?
I : I am cribbing for something I yearned for!
God: what will you do after getting something you yearned for/?
I; will be happy
God: why?
I: I will get what I desired
God : why do you need it
I: I want to be on the top of this world I would be more powerful, if every body would
Look up to me
God: what is it?
I: my greed
God: can I fulfill everyone’s need
I: after a silence, NO!
God: I have enough to fulfill everyone’s need
But not for everyone’s greed
I: but everyone else gets a result why cant I?
God: I want you to be independent, I am proud of what you did
But I want more hardwork!
I: why are you being greedy now?
God: ha ha with a smile you will come to know
I: I thought a miracle will happen this time
How do miracles happen?
God: miracles are the miscalculations
The things which happened but should not have happened
Like people died in a train accident but some were lucky because they could not board in
I: silent
God : I am just a belief ,the supreme power lies in human beings
I: what?
God: HAPPINESS
NATURE has not given everything to anyone but has given one special thing to
Everyone use it to the fullest and make the nature proud of you
I: how to be happy
Never think of people who are above you or below you
Look at yourself and you will always be happy
WAS THE MESSAGE OF GOD

No comments:

Post a Comment