Sunday, November 14, 2010

To the city that has given me the best smiles and the worst tears

Even after six months of leaving college I am still a part of national’s bmm in my own mind. Thanks to the never ending support of my friends who have made this tough journey worthwhile for me.

Being born and bred in a city in UP the thought of coming to Mumbai thrilled me completely. It is very true when people call it the city of dreams, I belonged to the same lot of people who dream and I wanted to go out in the world and do my own thing which eventually did happen but I paid a heavy price in terms of my physical and mental health.

I don’t know why somethings happened to me either I was not ready to face them or what it was I was left at the mercy of people whom I didn’t know yet I knew them and those whom I didn’t know but I knew them well.

After all this I don’t have many words to thank each one of you who has helped me in any which way, given me the strength to fight and live through the three odd years of my life you people have made a dream come true.

The honors go to
Abhinav tandon
Nishtha kanal and the kanal family
Ankit mhatre
Yash ratanpal
Neha borekar
Devesh sharma

Lastly but not the least
Bulbul maam
Neha maam

And the healer
Srishti didi

1 comment:

  1. i feel honoured to receive this honour..
    u r a cutehrt darling n ull b loved n cared forever n ever....

    ReplyDelete