Tuesday, March 8, 2011

An Accident- happened or will happen?


I am a great believer of the Hindu mythology and the theory of karma, past lives and reincarnations. After reading a book by Brian Weiss and following what was mentioned in the book something very strange happened.
Now just to give a little background- I am dating a boy since quite some time now, and he loves me a lot there are no second thoughts about it. And to go a little more behind in time, I always had suicidal tendencies as a child; I never did anything concrete but I made plans innumerable times but here I am hale and hearty and writing. So I always had this fear of losing my loved ones or I used to feel I am going to leave them. I had imagined my parents not surviving a road accident and leaving me or anything at random happens to them and they leave me or in other cases I happen to die at a very early age.
I don’t know and I don’t remember that but as soon as my boyfriend came into my life my fears started to become from bad to worse. We met in school and I know since the day I was sure that I like him I was also sure about the fact that eventually we will not be together. He was very loving and initially I covered up by saying that we are too young to get into a commitment and blah. But with time I realized that I can’t hold back more I did like him a lot and I was insecure that he might end up with someone else so I gave it a try and we started dating. Just when everything was fine this fear encompassed my mind that - I will lose him. There was no base to prove it because everything was going very strong between us and we were going to be in the same school. I kept getting this intuition that he would not be alive very soon and will definitely leave me and of course that will happen in a road accident. One fine day he did have a very bad accident where he managed a narrow escape, I was so sure that it is going to happen that I started to behave weirdly with him not being able to explain what my problem was but he never gave up; he even yelled at me for thinking something so stupid but it was just not possible for me to get out of it. I still feel such things and as I am growing I started getting road accident phobic.
Now when I am reading books on past lives and reincarnations- I don’t know how but it has worked wonders in me. After getting to know the life experiences of so many people and these fears (which I can’t even call a fear because I never showed it in front of somebody) I am sure of what had happened and I feel very light, knowing that I have lost either my loved ones or myself in a road accident and it over. It won’t happen again.
But if you still ask me how would I want to die; I will always say – A Road Accident.

4 comments:

  1. sab nakli hai... if you think of something 100 times it is bound to be correct atleast once... its like hypnotizing a Red light to change into Green !

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Accident' is "any 'surprising' incident that leaves some impressions" so no one can know it before hand. I hope one must be clear with the meaning of surprises.
    Yes,it does happen with people often that they come across some situation(scene) in their conscious world and the second moment they realize that this has already been seen by them in their some dream sometime back..
    I don't say that it exactly matches to your thing.. but one must try to analyse any such situations from a secondary frame of reference.

    ReplyDelete
  3. its dark.. scary.. and leaves you with a fear in your mind.. written in a very simple manner.. it directly conveys the fear you want to convey.. and believe me it carries some negativity around it.. all the readers will take away some kind of fear after reading the article.. sneha talreja start writing something positive.. nahi to aapka blog padhna band karna padega ;)
    well written.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i dnt knw how practical or justified were your fears,but i do know dat after reading dat book u hav become very relaxd n hav left evrythn behind,
    wich is a gr8 news.

    ReplyDelete